Sunday, August 13, 2017

I Have This Thing About June Bugs

I have this thing about June Bugs. And there's one hanging around my screen door this morning. Buzzing back and forth, sometimes landing and looking in. My thing about June bugs is; I see my late husband Paul in them. I know it sounds strange. 

The day of the memorial for Paul, in 2013, I was loading up my trunk with his books, out front of our place, stuff to share with others that cared for and loved him. There was a June bug buzzing around my head, bothering me as I loaded the books, and then again later, after the memorial at the church a June bug again buzzing around my car trunk. I thought, 'huh, if Paul wanted to get my attention he would do it with sound'. Now Ive come to see it as Paul visiting from the Heavens. 

He's here now, sitting on my screen door resting and looking in at Alexander and I, living out our lives as humans. Still loving him and having our life adventures, and being okay. Somehow thinking about this takes a bit of the sting out of a frightening weekend for our country.

1 comment:

  1. Did you hear there is a 12 word sentence you can speak to your partner... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness to you deep inside his heart?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, adore and guard you with all his heart...

    12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will make him try better than ever before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this powerful instinct is so mandatory to having the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll instantly notice him expose his mind and soul to you in a way he haven't expressed before and he will distinguish you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete